Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Blue Mnts








Well I had a very nice and relaxing weekend out in the Blue Mountains. This is a shot from one of the look-outs! Unfortunatley it was really smokey out there because theres a huge bush fire burning..



My day started off nice and early as I causght the bus at 6 so i could be in the city by 7 to get on the tour bus. So I made it there and loaded up with about 9 others and started out trip outta the city. We drove for about 45 mins to the Blue Mountains National Park, which has wild kanagroos wandering all about!! My first experience with wild (well very tame) kangaroos was pretty cool!


This is a momma roo, with her joey in her pouch! Their enjoyin a nice grass breakfast!


And heres some others!















I watched this little guy climb right on into mammas pouch!




After the national park we loaded back up on the bus and drove another 40 mins to Wentworth Falls, which was a really nice hike down through a rain forest, butt I was quite dissapointed with the waterfall...compared to some of the falls ive seen up in the rockies this was nothin!! try and see if you can even spot it!!




















These are some from our hike to wentworth falls.







Thats all for now, have to work Ill finish this up later!

No comments: