Wednesday, November 22, 2006

my new blog!




Well I have figured out a way to share all my thoughts/pics with everyone, not just fellow msn users...Mainly for all my Aunts!! Well maybe ill just copyy my other 2 posts onto here so everyones updated...
sept.18
Well I made it through my first week with EASE!!!It is sooooo beautiful here, def the most beautifulcity Ive ever been to. My flight over was pretty goodnot too full so that was nice... The family Im living withare very nice, and the kiddos are so cute, as you can see in the pics!!The house Im living in is really cool, and were only a 10 min walkdown to Bondi Beach, which is a very trendy little area( famous forits beach of course). I went out on Sat night and watched a really goodband play at a local pub..very cool. Downtown is pretty crazy..BIG!!I took a ferry over there and it was a very cool ride. I havent really meet anyone yet,but I figure Ive got plenty of time for that later on!!Well I hope that theres people reading this (other then my mom!!!)Ceers, talk atcha later!Shawna

No comments: