Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Doesn't even compare!





The Zoo is what Im am talking about, sydneys Tangora Zoo is absolutley breathtaking! First of all you take the ferry over, so you pass by the bridge and the opera house...then you arrive at this gorgeous green hillside, where everyone unloads and walks up to where theres a gondaola to take you up to the top. The ride up itself is worth the 22 bux or whatever it is! You get to go right over the zoo and see most of the animals from the above view, if your luckey one of the gorillas may wave haha! So you unload at the top and start your trek down. The one thing that I found difficult about it (other then keeping toby in my sights) is where to go to see what, its not labeled or designed quite good enough, youve got to double back at least once if your gunna see everything, but belive me its soo big you may wanna take 2 dayz!




The view from the many view points its so beautiful!Like I said the walk down takes pretty long, especially if you wanna stop and look at the animals, which toby's not to interested in yet.. So ya give yourself at least 3 hours to make it back down to the ferry dock! I saw my first platypus...very cool lookin!Well thats about it, feel free to add comments, its always nice to hear from my homes....

talk to ya later


1 comment:

Marlene said...

Hi Shawna,
The Zoo looks beautiful and everything is so green thre. I am jealous, as I drove home in a snow storm tonight. It looked like Toby had a good time. Keep sending the pics.
Love Mom