Saturday, December 16, 2006

Im goin travelin with this guy???haha



Haha so this is my friend Kevin, the one I'm gunna be traveling around oz with (yikes)!! Kevin is also from Calgary, I met him about a month before coming to australia. We are planning on buying a car and touring around. We're both pretty low on cash, so were gunna spend some time fruit picking (which Im actually looking foward to)! I think I know him pretty well, but if you dont hear from me for over a month at least you've got his picture to give to the coppers!!haha no its all good, we are going to have a craaazy adventure( starting in Feb) and I will be sure to keep you updated as much as possible...
Thats all for now
Cheers!

3 comments:

K-Dawg said...

Luckily I was able to alter my face before these pictures were taken. I'm actually 6 feet with long blonde hair and a tattoo of a skull on my back. That's the guy you wanna send the cops after, not this guy. I swear... *cough*

Anonymous said...

hey shawna, im shawna a fellow k-dawg fan. i was in oz for 9 months and returned in June....i wish i had a k-dawg to travel with when i was there. i think you two will have a blast!!! good luck on the road and maybe i hope to see you at Easter!!! remember that when Kev gets that tic on his face you might wanna leave him some space.

DrKPax said...

Shawna, take care and have a Merry Christmas!

-Cousin Kevin in Oklahoma