Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy HOHO





well merry xmas to everyone , hope you have a white one! (even you guys down in the south!) I deffinatly will NOT be , probally rain though...its pretty funny that people hear still sing all the same xmas songs, like let it snow and frosty the Snow man hahaha weirdo's!! So it doesnt really feel like xmas at all, but ive got a couple friends to spend the few days with, so it will be nice..and i just recently talked to some old friends from home, so that was nice !!

I had my first "Date" in sydney last night, with an english guy...it was pretty fun and i got home early and had a great sleep!

today im going up to north sydney to meet my friend ashley, then kevin will prob come meet us later.

So ya thats my xmas down unda! Thank-you SOOO much to everyone who sent me xmas cards, its very nice to hear from loved ones as much as possible!

Well like i said merry xmas and have a fun new years (lay off the booze mom!) haha

luv ya

Shawna

No comments: